ICSC has just announced a number of speakers for the 2012 Retail Real Estate World Summit, coming up on September 11 – 14 in Shanghai. Some of the most prominent, tenured and respected global executives have accepted the organization’s invitations to present, and are listed below.
- Piers Brunner, mRICS, mHKIS, RPS, CEO Asia Colliers International
- Manel Adell, CEO Desigual
- Yaromir Steiner, CEO Steiner + Associates, Inc.
- David Watt, Dir., The Link REIT Hong Kong, CEO, Mainland China Swire Properties
- Bernard Vincent O. Dy, EVP, Ayala Land, Inc.
- Guo Geping, SVP for Development and Retail Washington, DC Economic Partnership; President China Chain Store & Franchise Association
- Gerhard L. Dunstheimer, Deputy CEO ECE Project Management GmbH & Co. KG
- Albert Hui, Dir. of Corporate Strategy New World Development Company Limited
- Karen Eidsvik, Regional Dir., Asia Subway International B.V.
They join an already impressive list that includes Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple, Inc. and Scott Price, president and CEO of Walmart Asia.
“There are seismic swings taking place in retail and retail real estate across the globe,” commented Michael P. Kercheval, CEO and president of the ICSC. “Emerging markets now represent the largest opportunities for development, new revenue streams and job creation. Opinions may vary as to what degree, but there can be no argument that we are witnessing an unprecedented shift in the global market paradigm.”
Want to learn more about that unprecedented shift? Go ahead and register while there’s still time.